We have two easy ways to support IMPACT 100 by doing the things you normally do – – shopping at Amazon and Kroger!
The holidays may be over…but you need a gift for your sister’s birthday, or just have to have that one thing that Santa didn’t get for you? Whatever your shopping needs, we have the perfect solution for you! Go to smile.amazon.com – select Impact 100 Inc as your charity, and start shopping! We even have a quick link to get you there faster!
By shopping at smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com, 0.5 percent of the value of your purchase will be donated to Impact 100. Please note that smile.amazon.com is the same Amazon you already know. Same products, same prices, same service
Kroger Community Rewards Program. Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Impact 100 has joined this fundraising program, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! Getting set up is easy – – just follow these steps:
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Please register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with Impact 100 after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so please click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter number 87767 or Impact 100, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.