Earlier this year, members and nonprofit grant recipients were asked what made Impact 100 special or unique to them. It was these very words that created Mayor John Cranley’s Proclamation while handing the Keys to the City to Impact 100 at the Annual Awards Celebration.
Woah, YOUR words are inspiring! What a collection of thoughts that help capture the Impact 100 mission and heart of our collective work. Some, perhaps, might even make you smile.
Watch our social media account over the next three months and please consider sharing the reason/s posted that resonate most with you. We look forward to highlighting your words and those of our Grant Recipient partners!
- Unique- crazy, smart women who are passionate.
- Collaboration, passion
- Finding the needs and filling the needs.
- The women in the room!
- Unique about impact 100: women support each other. Positive, impactful, powerful
- I am involved because I want to be around women who are passionate about our community
- The love and support we give each other
- GIRL POWER!!
- Meeting and working with incredible women of all ages
- Working with women who collectively care about others
- Not always easy! Easy, flexible way to make a difference
- Empowering women to collectively give to make an impact in the community
- All volunteer board bringing diverse women together to fund transformations grants in 5 focus areas.
- This is what a meaningful life means- this is what we were meant to do
- The passion of so many women to change the community
- Women together making a bigger impact
- I am involved because of the fantastic power of these women to make a powerful impact
- I love to learn about local non-profits and what they’re doing- and to support their projects
- I get to witness the best, most powerful and generous group of women in the greater city
- I am involved because of the impact we make together to lift our community up and I learn so much in the process
- Women making a bigger difference in the community
- It was the first women run organization that I encountered that I felt was run efficiently and every hour I invested was really well spent
- 100% of the member donation goes to transformational grants.
- I love the mission.
- All of the donations go to charity- unbelievable!
- I’m not sure how the heck we pull it off as volunteers. IT JUST WORKS!
- Women only movers and shakers truly
- It’s a rigorous process that gives me trust that my dollars are put to great use for our neighbors.
- I felt moved to be giving back to our community with a group of women
- Relationships with 500 amazing women
- The incredibly supportive women who make the membership
- I love the collective wisdom and collective giving to change lives in our community
- I’m learning about our community
- Collective giving and change agent in the community
- Women who I have met and continue to meet are lifelong friends!
- The model is unique, the network, no waste of donations
- It is the right thing at the right time always
- I am involved because I love seeing the results of the work done by impact 100
- Collectively funding grants helps us go further together than we can alone.
- The opportunity to be on the grantmaking side as well as learning about the nonprofit community and needs in the tristate region.
With gratitude for sharing your words — many of which resonate with me at the core,
Clare Zlatic Blankemeyer
Impact 100, President