Impact 100 is accepting applications for the Young Philanthropist Scholarship Program class of 2018! This program, made available through the generosity of donors, is a means for encouraging younger members of our community to experience women’s collective giving. It specifically targets those individuals with an interest in philanthropy that would initially struggle to fund a new membership on their own but feel capable of doing so in 4 years.
Applications accepted through April 7, 2017.
Four individuals will be chosen for 2018 membership by May 2017.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be current or former members of Impact 100.
- Be at least 18 years of age and under 40 years of age on December 31 of applicant year.
- Express an interest in philanthropy.
- Be willing to contribute monies toward their Half Membership. The contribution by each member should be a minimum of:
- Year 1: $125,
- Year 2: $250,
- Year 3: $375,
- Year 4: $500.
- Participate in a committee (i.e. Recruiting, Membership, Communications, Marketing, or Focus Area Committee) all three years.
- Attend the following as possible to more deeply understand the Impact 100 model: Young Philanthropist Orientation (May), Annual Awards Celebration (September 12) and a Nonprofit Information Session (October/November).
- Complete a yearly report survey of their experiences.
Young Philanthropist Scholarship members are encouraged to annually attend other membership and signature events, including Meet the Finalists, Giving Tuesday, & Membership Announcement.
How can you help with this program?
- Share: Do you know a co-worker, relative or neighbor who would make a great candidate? Please pass this opportunity along.
- Shop: All monies generated from AmazonSmile and Kroger affinity programs are used to help fund the scholarships. Please continue to support these programs at no cost to you. Click here for more information.
- Donate: We welcome donations to the scholarship fund. To contribute please visit our donation page.
For more information contact Lindsey Huhn at firstname.lastname@example.org