How We Work
Impact 100 follows the collective giving grant-making model. Click for information on other organizations following this model at Philanos.org, including other Impact 100 Chapters worldwide through Impact 100 Global Council.
The women of Impact 100 dramatically improve lives in our Greater Cincinnati community by collectively funding transformational grants that make a lasting impact.
To be a significant catalyst for creating an equitable thriving community for all.
- Educating women to be informed philanthropists
- Providing avenues to our members to learn about the nonprofits in our communities
- Collaborating within our membership and community
- Creating a culture of respect, inclusivity and belonging
- Embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion in grant-making, membership, board leadership and programming.
- Ensuring that 100% of membership dollars go directly into grants and awards.
- Aspiring for quality and excellence in all that we do.