StepUp Eden Park & Mount Adams (2.5 Miles)
July 18 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am| Free
- Meet at a central location with 1-3 volunteer “guides;”
- Explore a pre-determined route with various outdoor steps, following social distancing regulations;
- Break twice so people can go at their own pace & spread out;
- Regroup at relevant destinations for a brief history lesson;
- Meet & hear from an Impact 100 Grant Recipient connected to the route.
This ultimate walk, full of drama, challenge the hiker with three Mount Adams hillocks. Each stairway is a masterpiece. (Walk No. 3 from Walking the Steps of Cincinnati: A Guide to the Queen City’s Scenic and Historic Secrets by Mary Anna DuSablon, Second Edition, Revised and Updated by Connie J. Harrell & John Cicmanec.)
- Distance: 2.5 miles
- Previous Impact 100 Grant Recipient: Lighthouse Youth & Family Services. Read more about their Impact 100 funded initiative here.
- Walk Notes: Consider this the arts corridor — catching glimpses of the Art Museum, Ballet’s new location, and the Playhouse! Walking up the 150-step Elsinore Steps and down the 150-step Fort View Steps, tucked away in the hills of Mount Adams, impressive landmarks are abundant!