We’d love to have you join a committee or volunteer- – – if you’d like to!
We have both standing (year-round) and seasonal
committees – so join us and choose one that best meets your schedule and matches your interests. We have a variety of committees to choose from including Marketing, Membership & Recruiting, Event Planning, Focus Area Committees (FAC), and Financial Review. We also need volunteers for ‘one and done’ tasks and help at events.
Our 2018 work has just begun: Letters of Intent (LOI) are being created by our local Nonprofits, and the Membership & Recruiting Committee is hard at work finalizing our 2018 Membership.
Grants are reviewed in two rounds: (1) Letter of Intent (January 29-February 23, 2018) and (2) Common Grant Application (March 26-April 20, 2018 followed by Site Visits through May). The FAC meeting schedule and locations:
- Education, Monday Evenings, 6:30-8:30 pm, Hyde Park
- Family, Tuesday Evenings, 6:30-8:30 pm, Madisonville area
- Environment, Preservation, & Recreation, Wednesday Mornings, 9:00-11:00 am, Price Hill
- Health & Wellness, Thursday Evenings, 6:30-8:30 pm, Kenwood
- Culture, Friday Mornings, 9:00-11:00 am, Kenwood
- Community Investment Review Committee (CIRC), Tuesday Evenings, 6:30-8:30 pm, Evendale. This committee first meets April 3
Click HERE to enroll directly on our Website.
If you are interested in joining a committee or volunteering – we’d love to have you! You are welcome to sign up for any or all committees, let us know you’ll help with a “One and Done” or volunteer in a specific area of expertise. The Impact 100 website is ready to record your preference for committee or volunteer participation HERE.
Do you have any questions about Impact 100?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, anyone on the Board, or our office, email@example.com and we’ll get you the answer!
THANK YOU for helping us transform lives!