Thanks to Focus Area Committee volunteers and the Board of Directors for an energetic Strategic Planning Retreat. The heart of the Impact 100 process is in motion……
- Nearly one-quarter of our Impact 100 membership have spent the first two months of the year reviewing this year’s Letters of Intent requesting funding for a broad range of community needs. Thank you! And thank you to the nonprofits for sharing how they seek transformational ways to serve our community.
- The five Focus Area Committees have completed their review of 105 Letters of Intent. Thirty-one of those nonprofit applicants will be invited to submit a full Grant Application. The Committees are now in recess while the invited agencies prepare their Grant Applications.
- This next step of our grant review process provides all members with another opportunity to join a Focus Area Committee to review the grant applications. When the committees resume work in April, committees welcome returning grant reviewers and new members. If you are interested, please review the choices of committees, times, and locations at www.impact100.org/volunteer
- The Board of Directors convened February 10 for a retreat focused on building a team, understanding membership statistics, reviewing the 2018 Membership Survey, considering our ethics and processes as we apply for the 2019 Better Business Bureau Torch Awards, learning about implicit bias, and updating our strategic plan.
- As we move forward, we have bold goals that we look forward to sharing with the membership more broadly and inviting your hearts, heads, and hands in bringing these goals to reality!
Yours in Service,
Clare Zlatic Blankemeyer
Impact 100 President