With the help of facilitator (and new member) Catherine Salzman, the Impact 100 Board spent a large part of our annual retreat imagining what the Impact 100 of our dreams is/does. With the 20th anniversary of our inception just 12 months away, this is the perfect time to dream big, think broadly, & share boldly.
During our workshop many themes started to emerge about what the Impact 100 of the future looked like. I’d love to share some of those ideas with you now:
- The Impact 100 of my dreams is the leader of intentional diversity, equity & inclusion work in women’s leadership.
- The Impact 100 of my dreams is a place where everyone can see themselves.
- The Impact 100 of my dreams SOLVES big issues.
- The Impact 100 of my dreams approaches from a place of possibility.
- The Impact 100 of my dreams is a place where everyone knows they matter.
- The Impact 100 of my dreams breaks down barriers and increases connection.
- The Impact 100 of my dreams is the thought leader in local philanthropy.
- The Impact 100 of my dreams makes philanthropy equitable
- The Impact 100 of my dreams takes risks while staying steadfast to values.
- The Impact 100 of my dreams is financially strong & sustainable.
The Board of Directors will be spending the next year crafting a vision and road map of the future of Impact 100 & I’d like to invite you along for the journey. This organization is as much ours as it is yours. This is the beauty of collective giving. Right now there are two ways you can help the board craft a strong vision of the future.
- Let us know what the Impact 100 of your dreams look like by .
- Let us know if you would like to be involved! You can do so by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Grace Mohr
Impact 100 President