We are a guilt-free membership, but also have plenty of ways for you to lend a hand. Standing (year-round) and seasonal committees need your help! Join us and choose volunteer opportunities that best meet your schedule and match your interests. We’d love to have you join a committee or volunteer- – – if you’d like to!
If you are interested in joining a committee (Marketing, Events, Membership, Recruiting, Grant Review) or volunteering – we could certainly use a hand! Share your preference for committee or volunteer participation
Our Focus Area Committee/CIRC meeting schedule and locations are finalized for 2020 as follows:
- Culture, Monday Morning, Kenwood
- Health & Wellness, Tuesday Evenings, Bellevue, KY
- Education, Wednesday Lunch, Downtown
- Environment, Preservation, & Recreation, Wednesday Evening, Sharon Woods/Symmes Township area
- Family, Thursday Evening, Sharon Woods/Symmes Township area
- Community Investment Review Committee (CIRC), Thursday Evenings, Kenwood
Grants are reviewed in two rounds: (1) Letter of Intent (January 27-February 21, 2020) and (2) Common Grant Application (March 23-April 17, 2020 followed by Site Visits through May). CIRC will meeting April 9-May 21, 2020.