Many social change movements like Impact 100 were created when women gathered around a kitchen table (or in this case a conference room!). Those women listened, connected, and took action to create movements that have lasting impact and change.
In this similar spirit, Impact 100 has something to offer you (& a friend): Kitchen Table Revival. Kitchen Table Revival was created by an Impact 100 member* to revive, resurge, and reclaim a circle. Are you busy? Or working too much? Long to connect to new people OR people you love but haven’t found the time to rekindle your friendship?
What is Kitchen Table Revival? Think: book club without having to read anything. Add in: a social change and personal transformation twist to live more fully. Women Together…..Changing Lives.
Questions to ask if this is for you:
- Do you have a circle of women that you miss? [Bring them along.]
- Have a friend you want to know better? [You + her.]
- Do you want to connect more fully with fellow Impact 100 members?
- Do you want to recharge and create supportive environments?
- Do you want to have a group you can use as a sounding board for ideas to transform the world?
**Christy Burch is an Impact 100 member who works at Women’s Crisis Center, former Impact 100 Grant Recipient.
Last year we launched Kitchen Table Revival and it was a big hit – those women are still connected and leaning in with each other. This is version 2.0 so please join Christy and get Kitchen Table Revival 2.0 up and running.
- November 7
- December 5
- January 9th
- *participation is requested at all three sessions and is part of the model and trust-based approach.
835 Madison Ave, Covington, KY 41011