Interested in co-hosting an Impact 100 Lunch N Learn at one of Impact 100’s grant recipient locations in July or August? Pick a date and focus area that fits your schedule.
Lunch N Learns are a NEW pilot program option for members and guests, designed to:
- Learn about what is new with Impact 100 nonprofit grant recipients, including progress on the Impact 100-funded initiative;
- Dialogue about current social issues with leading experts and nonprofit partners;
- Stay up-to-date on information, trends, and insights in each of the Impact 100 focus areas.
- Get to know other Impact 100 members or community-minded guests in a friendly, small-scale gathering.
- Keep our hearts open and feet “on the ground.”
- Provide additional alternatives from evening events.
Lunch N Learn Hosts will:
- Choose a topic and nonprofit grant recipient location of YOUR choosing (a curriculum of ideas and content experts has been created, but your fresh ideas welcome!)
- Coordinate arrival, content, agenda and details (event form provided!) for a 90 minute luncheon with the nonprofit grant recipient.
- Serve as primary point of contact on site, day-of the Lunch N Learn.
- Welcome members & guests, introduce grant recipient/s/guests, share any upcoming Impact 100 news (details provided!), follow agenda/timeline.
Interested in hosting, learning, or lending a hand? Email Clare at firstname.lastname@example.org