To communicate more effectively with members and streamline operations, the board is pleased to announce that effective Thursday, Oct. 5, you can access a new online portal for members. This new member portal will allow you to:
- Update your name, email address and other important contact information in our database.
- Review your current membership status and select from multiple options for paying your 2024 membership dues (including a new echeck payment option).
- Allow you to easily make an additional donation for Impact 100 operational expenses. Also, you can donate additional dollars to increase our Grant Pool Fund and work toward five grants.
- Access our new Impact 100 Membership Directory, which will become available on Jan. 1, 2024, giving members time to update their information, and opt out if they choose.
- Easily locate and read our quarterly Impact 100 newsletters, filled with important dates and upcoming activities.
You will be receiving an email from Impact 100 (email@example.com) on Thursday with a username (the email address we have on file for you) and a temporary password so you can log in. Check your spam or junk folder if you don’t receive an email, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
“I’m excited about this new portal that improves the way we interact with each other and enables us to conduct our business operations more efficiently,” says Katie Hushebeck-Schneider, technology director and board member for Impact 100. “I think our members will be really happy with many of the new features, including more options for joining or renewing, and a membership directory.”
Emphasizing the value of evolving and updating, long-term member Jenny Berg offers her perspective on the member portal:
“Impact 100 constantly asks its members for feedback on what works and what can be improved. I’ve seen so many positive changes over my 20 years as a member. All are continuous improvements making it easier for our members and the nonprofits we support. This next step of leveraging a membership portal will allow members a greater opportunity to connect to our fellow members in a quick and easy way and ensure our own membership data is up to date so that we can continue to receive timely communications from the organization.”
Please take some time to log in, update your profile information and renew your 2024 Impact 100 membership. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.