We’d love to have you join a committee or volunteer- – – if you’d like to! We’re a guilt-free membership, but also have plenty of ways for you to lend a hand. Standing (year-round) and seasonal committees need your help! Join us and choose volunteer opportunities that best meet your schedule and match your interests.
If you are interested in joining a committee (Marketing, Events, Membership, Recruiting) or volunteering – we could certainly use a hand! Share your preference for committee or volunteer participation HERE.
Grants are reviewed in two rounds: (1) Letter of Intent (January 28-February 21, 2019) and (2) Common Grant Application (April 1-April 25, 2019 followed by Site Visits through May). The FAC meeting schedule and locations are finalized for 2019 as follows:
- Culture, Monday Lunch, Downtown
- Community Investment Review Committee (CIRC), Monday Evenings, Blue Ash. This committee first meets around March 18
- Health & Wellness, Tuesday Evenings, Bellevue, KY
- Environment, Preservation, & Recreation, Wednesday Evening, Sharonville
- Education, Thursday Morning, Kenwood
- Family, Thursday Evenings, Sharonville
Note: We do restart committee sign-ups each year.
Do you have any questions about Impact 100? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you the answer